Chicago Rehab Mortgages and Mortgages That Are Easier To Qualify For
Fill out the form on the right, call or visit me:
Phone:847-235-6221 1000 Skokie Blvd #570 Wilmette, IL 60091
Are You Looking for a Mortgage in the Chicago Area?
Are You A Homeowner Who Wants A Mortgage With A Great Rate?
To get a good mortgage rate, you need to be prepared. Being prepared means more than having your tax returns, bank statements and pay stubs ready.
FHA loans are for everybody, HUD says (HUD being the Department of Housing and Urban Development, they run FHA). But it’s not.
However, it’s a great program, with several loan products, that can help quite a few people. If you need to know more about it, or know it’s for you, give me a call at 847-235-6220
Call 847-235-6221 to find out how to get ready so your closing doesn’t get delayed or, worse, cancelled.
Items required for a loan application:
• Copy of ID
• Copy of SS card
• Tax return for the last 2 years – ALL SCHEDULES
• W2 forms for last two years
• If self-employed, Year-to-Date Profit and Loss Statement
• Pay stubs from the last 30 days
• Two most current Bank Statements – ALL PAGES, including blank ones
• Other assets, like 401K retirement plan – most recent, all pages
• If divorced, divorce decree
• If bankrupt, discharge and all schedules
• If foreclosed, documentation to show date –same for short sales
• For refinance – last mortgage statement
• Homeowner insurance
• Recent tax bill
For Additional Properties owed, current mortgage statement with copy of the recent tax bill and Insurance statement
• If the mortgage is for a condo, HOA contact info
Dusan Varga’s NMLS #1375831
Equal Housing Lender
Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) • 100 West Randolph, 9th Floor
Chicago, Illinois 60601 • 800-532-8785 • www.idfpr.com
Copyright 2013 www.thechicagomortgagebroker.com. All rights Reserved.